Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF 50 75ml
A travel-friendly high protection face sunscreen for all skin types, well suited to active lifestyles.
Protect your skin with Aspect Envirostat SPF 50, a high-performance chemical sunscreen that provides UVA, UVB, and antioxidant protection. This lightweight, dry-touch sunscreen has a non-sticky and non-greasy formula that can be used as a face cream and as a body lotion. It offers high broad-spectrum protection in a UV-stabilised formula.
Suitable for all skin types, Envirostat SPF 50 provides 4-hour water-resistant protection and has a sweat-proof formula.
What are the key benefits of Aspect Envirostat SPF50+?
- Broad-spectrum chemical sunscreen SPF 50
- Created for all skin types
- Perfect for active lifestyles
- Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E
- Dry-touch, non-greasy finish
- Provides 4 hours of water-resistant and sweat-proof protection
- No white residue
- Can be worn under makeup
Envirostat SPF 50 uses a complex blend of chemical compounds to offer maximum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. This sunscreen is also formulated with Vitamin E, an important skin care ingredient that provides additional antioxidant protection and helps calm and repair sun-damaged skin.
Who should use Aspect Envirostat SPF 50?
This dry-touch formula is suited to all skin types. It is especially resistant to sweat and transfer, making it ideal for active and busy people.
Sun damage is one of the main causes of premature aging. Ultraviolet radiation can cause the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and dryness. Using a daily sunscreen is one of the best ways to protect your skin from damaging UV rays, so stick to the fake tan and stock up on Envirostat SPF 50. Using a chemical sunscreen is the best way to ensure long-lasting protection without a sticky and greasy residue. Despite its chemical formula, Envirostat SPF 50 is suitable for sensitive skin types due to the inclusion of soothing Vitamin E.
The Important Bits you need to know about this oh-so-fab SPF product:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.